AIM
helo

The Gnome: LSD The Gnome: LSD

Wooo go Syd go

Wow, I love Syd Barrett... for that you get my 5. I have to say piper at the gates of dawn album rocks....

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Excellent

Haha i love this series :) Great Graphics and animation, i also liked the explosion effects, good job :).

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Thanks.

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Awesome

Its awesome animation, just kinda lack of story, but oh well.

Daily2oon07032005 Daily2oon07032005

Hahaha

Wow, this is going into my favs :) hahah that just made me laugh so hard

TheStarSyndicate responds:

I especially love you

MilkshakeClock Disco - 1 MilkshakeClock Disco - 1

Great job :)

I liked it great job. And the guitar part was cool, it must of been kinda hard to make it go with the music. Good jorrrrrrrrrb.

MilkshakeClock responds:

It's all in my skillz ;)

<3 from Milkshake

-Prodigious Amalgamation- -Prodigious Amalgamation-

Great graphics and animation

But dont get me wrong, i love this! but please next time dont try to make it look like a simple line next time. Im sure you didnt think of doing that but some of the animations looked exactly like it. Dont think im a jerk either because i know its hard to come up with something original.
but anyways great FBF :) ill give you a 4.

001_McRemix 001_McRemix

Ha!

Nice, but someone was on acid.....?

NONE HERE GO AWAY NONE HERE GO AWAY

uhm

My girlfriend was in a major car accident, severe trauma to the head, was in acoma for 2 weeks and was on life support had breathing tubes, feeding tubes and tubes in her head to stop the swelling. Shes gonna be in rehab for the next 4-6 months. Now who feels lonely and sad?

rgfunnyman responds:

I WASNT MAKING THIS TO COMPARE TO ANYONE ELSES PROBLEMS!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Wow thanks

Recently my girlfriend was in a seirous car accident, she had sevre trauma to the head and was in acoma for over two weeks. She woke up 2abotu a week and a half ago and is now starting to talk a bit and move around. This flash has really moveed me and kept me going, thanks alot.

(2005) NotYorFriendAnymor (2005) NotYorFriendAnymor

haha funny

This is so funny and random, haha nice, i think i have the exact keyboard as you with that weird sound